Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1b8j1$3kv3$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Date: Mon, 6 May 2024 13:46:57 -0500
 <tckncv$dlfq$3@solani.org> <tcobu8$fodr$1@solani.org>
 <tcv9ke$jem0$1@solani.org> <tdpflr$4am0$2@solani.org>
 <tegpcl$h60v$1@solani.org> <tf03hh$qgti$1@solani.org>
 <tg3eqa$8ea3$2@solani.org> <tkfbrn$k92l$1@solani.org>
 <ucd5n0$iut6$1@solani.org> <ucfqop$am2l$2@solani.org>
 <ucub28$i0lb$1@solani.org> <ucvidu$s3d5$1@solani.org>
 <ud1s8j$t5k6$1@solani.org> <uv17ne$av83$1@solani.org>
 <uv1q7c$a91m$1@solani.org> <uv1utu$ab30$2@solani.org>
 <uv9ajb$epr7$1@solani.org> <uv9b9d$f368$2@solani.org>
 <v0e7n4$7iv$5@solani.org> <v0e9lv$ac2$1@solani.org> <v0ea64$ac2$2@solani.org>
 <v0ed4o$ac2$4@solani.org> <v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org>
 <v0je9j$31ta$2@solani.org> <v0m4j7$4djs$2@solani.org>
 <v0m5fq$4djs$3@solani.org> <v0sbbc$8442$1@solani.org>
 <v0tt8u$91t7$2@solani.org> <v0u2o1$8lj7$1@solani.org>
 <v0u7lj$3bjck$2@dont-email.me>
 <6632b34f$0$3711196$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v10nqo$tlf$5@dont-email.me>
 <6634d516$0$6438$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>

Nice development. Russia for the first time officially warned Britain
(and France) that they'll be dealt with nukes if they don't behave. The
messages were formally delivered to their ambassadors in Moscow.

I've always believed that as long as Britain manages to keep itself away
from the bad end of the conflicts it creates in the world, the tasks of
responding to such conflicts correctly aren't over. They must pay for
them. It's obvious, but those involved are inexperienced.

This reality is at last sinking in among the stupid Russians. And only
this morning! Never before. How stupid is that?

So, how do you deal with Britain? You get busy fighting their bitches?
That's totally stupid. What you do is that you nuke them. You nuke them
down to a million or so cro-magnons that are still hiding in the woods,
feeding on chicken and pigs they took with them there. Because if they
come out and begin to have more means than that, they resume causing
problems around the world.

The first country that will get nuked will be Britain. Wait and see.

You don't fight Ukraine inside Ukraine. This is what Brits want. You
fight Ukraine inside Britain. You don't dismiss their embassy staff! You
H-bomb them. You H-bomb them making sure Boris Johnson and such cohorts
are among the dead. Wasn't he the one that prevented Zelinsky from peace
measures?

Britain is the one fighting in Ukraine, not those poor farmers and urban
cocaine dealer Ukrainians. Is that hard to see?...

Handing them the messages this morning is the first positive move in the
war with Ukraine. The first meaningful move. Hence another entry into
this blog.

Brits caused 9 million Iranians starve to death during WWI. Half of
Iran's population of the time. Reason for it? Iranians weren't worms,
like their Indians were, to accept them as masters. And Brits haven't
paid for that yet. I want Britain to get nuked for that. I want at the
least 9 million of them dead. And if I want that, if I'm waiting for
that day and night, 80 million other Iranians want that also. Who's
there to think it won't happen? Who's there to sweep 80 million bright
determined people under the rug forever?

It will happen. And after that score is settled, other nations will
begin nuking them, for their other high crimes. For their "Israeli
government" they created. For their Ukrainian war they created. For
their destructive and often calamitous interference into the affairs of
tens of other nations in the world, including that gigantic plan of
theirs to turn the entire China population into addicts.

Oh, they'll get nuked. They are the first country that should and will
get nuked.

"Wait and see!"