Article <v1doi3$3cndh$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1doi3$3cndh$1@dont-email.me>

From: olcott <polcott333@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Every D(D) simulated by H presents non-halting behavior to H ===
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 12:31:46 -0500

On 5/7/2024 6:17 AM, Richard Damon wrote:

>>> And I can make this MY canned reply that shows that yours is just a lie.
>>> And I am not on a short clock, so can out wait you.
>>>

>>> Except that I have explained that this arguement isn't the one I was
>>> refering to,
>>
>> *It <is> the argument that proves you don't tell the truth*
>> *It <is> the argument that proves you don't tell the truth*
>> *It <is> the argument that proves you don't tell the truth*
>> *It <is> the argument that proves you don't tell the truth*
>> *It <is> the argument that proves you don't tell the truth*

>> When you interpret
>>  > On 5/1/24 11:51 AM, olcott wrote:
>> *Every D simulated by H that cannot possibly*
>> *stop running unless aborted by H*
>>
>> as *D NEVER simulated by H*
>>
>> you have shown a reckless disregard for the truth
>> that would win a defamation case.
>

> You are just proving you believe in the strawman arguement
>
> As I have explained that this argument isn't the one I was refering to,
> and you are just proving yourself to be a pathological liar by saying it
> is.

Once someone has definitely proven to not be telling the truth
about any specific point it is correct to assume any other
assertions about this same point are also false until evidence
arises to the contrary.

*When you interpret*
On 5/1/2024 7:28 PM, Richard Damon wrote:
 > On 5/1/24 11:51 AM, olcott wrote:
*Every D simulated by H that cannot possibly*
*stop running unless aborted by H*

as *D NEVER simulated by H*

you have shown a reckless disregard for the truth that
would win a defamation case.

The you claim that I am a liar and do not provide your
basis for this constitutes additional evidence of defamation.

I suspect that you already know you have no basis thus
your intent is purely malevolent.

Proving the "actual malice" of defamation cases need