Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1eu3s$3oe47$1@dont-email.me>

From: Dimensional Traveler <dtravel@sonic.net>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-05 (Sunday)
Date: Tue, 7 May 2024 21:12:47 -0700

On 5/7/2024 7:11 PM, Ian J. Ball wrote:
> On 5/7/24 6:04 PM, Dimensional Traveler wrote:

>>> https://click.justwatch.com/a?r=https://www.justwatch.com/us/tv-show/highlander-the-animated-series?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios
>>>
>>> Watch it on Freevee!
>>>
>>> There’s also an animated Stargate SGA (the “a “stands for: ANIMATED!)
>>> That’s pretty much unwatchable.
>>
>> Ya, I only got thru 2 episodes of that as I recall.  Not that I'm
>> trying to recall very hard.
>
> Hey! The world needs your screencaps of this!!  ;)

I usually don't bother with screencaps of animated shows or movies.  I
did 'The Congress' because it was also live action.  'Yellow Submarine'
because, well, Beatles.  :D  And 'Star Trek: The Animated Series'
because it will mess with some people's heads when I post them.  :D
Saturday morning cartoons?  Nah, nope, not worth the time.

dirty old man.