Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1fbi9$3rhn1$1@dont-email.me>

From: Hank Rogers <Hank@nospam.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.food.cooking
Subject: Re: box pizzas
Date: Fri, 31 May 2024 20:02:04 -0500
 <v3b4g9$1rrf5$7@dont-email.me> <5ginik-gl21.ln1@anthive.com>
 <v3b86c$1tmho$11@dont-email.me>
 <518546d1ae7080ad2733973459228e42@www.novabbs.org>
 <v3bbt4$2293n$1@dont-email.me>
 <ae269e413fd806b4bd4a6d3e68c9de7b@www.novabbs.org>
 <v3bjf8$2383h$1@dont-email.me> <v3d3h4$2b6im$1@dont-email.me>
 <v3d61c$2bg46$1@dont-email.me> <v3d6c3$11pic$1@solani.org>
 <v3dfpv$2d6u4$1@dont-email.me> <v3djee$11vlt$1@solani.org>

Jordan River wrote:
> Ed P wrote:
>>>
>>> Charitable giving is generally directed to actual charities (Red Cross,
>>> Catholic Relief, ASPCA, etc...) not political campaigns.

>>> True, the folks at 7-11 will be decimated, Red Lobster and Ford too!

>>> Seems you have conflated "charity" with "campaign" and then demanded
>>> others do the same.
>>>
>>> Hard pass on that kind of senile dementia babble.
>>
>> Sorry you cannot grasp that people have budget limits.
>
> Sorry you seem to think your senile beliefs predicate their personal
> budgetary decisions.
>
> Even more sorry you moved the goalposts over to "budget limits".
>
> That's the mark of a beaten sore loserman.
>
>> The Trump "campaign" is for his legal fees, like a charity.
>
> That would be a fundraiser, not a charity.
>
> You need to understand that charitable contributions are generally a tax
> write-off, fundraisers not so.
>
>> I have $XXX to give.  How do I split it up?
>
> You make your own call and quit pretending you have the slightest clue what
> others do.
>
> You Philly fops are a pugnacious and distasteful lot, like so many on the
> putrid least coast.

Exactly. Those bastards are trying to deny trump once again, even after he
won not one, but two elections, but still thrown out of the white house.

I can surely understand the rebellion, when a democrat asshole gets
installed as president after loosing the election in 2020. It's a fuckung
shame. To hell with the biden 2020 coup.

Biden should be doing a life sentence in Leavenworth.