Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1fsnq$3v5pj$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: RTD tells us how he's going to just move forward
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 13:55:22 +0100

On 07/05/2024 10:08, Mickmane wrote:
> On 07.05.24, The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>
>> At the premiere cinema showing of the opening of the new season, RTD
>> had this to say:
>
> [...]
>> "And that's going to have a lot of ammunition and fuel going forward.
>> Because it goes Millie as Ruby Sunday, she was abandoned as a family
>> on the church doorstep. So you have the Doctor and companion suddenly
>> chiming with their lives connecting."
>
>> So - no retcon. RTD is basically going to ignore the Timeless Child
>> per se, but play on the idea of the Doctor being originally a
>> foundling adopted by the Time Lords. So it?s still there - but just
>> as background motivation.
>
>> I can live with that.
>
> I think it's stupid.
>
> If he wants emotion, he can go with all the people the Doctor's lost
> over the centuries. Or those who left him.

If the child grooming pervert (he admitted to it himself) wants emotion
he can go and write feeble women's fiction instead of hijacking
historically male franchises and destroying them with it and taking
everything that appealed to men out of them, instead of portraying the
heroic journey of learning and discovery which is what Doctor Who's real
audience actually wants.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner