Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1gesv$3p9s$3@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: RTD tells us how he's going to just move forward
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 19:05:19 +0100

On 08/05/2024 17:39, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> If the child grooming pervert (he admitted to it himself)
>> wants emotion he can go and write feeble women's fiction
>> instead of hijacking historically male franchises
>> destroying them with it and taking everything that appealed to
>> men out of them, instead of portraying the heroic journey of
>> learning and discovery which is what Doctor Who's real
>> audience actually wants.
>
> Do they though? Is "learning and discovery" really what the TV
> watching general public want from Doctor Who when they sit down
> in front of the TV on a Saturday evening? After all, it's the

Doctor Who is not for the general public, it's for people who are
educated in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics or those
who want to be educated in science, technology, engineering, and
mathematics. It's not yet another programme for a bunch of retarded
women between the ages of 35 and 44 from the low achievement and low
intelligence C2, D and E socio-economic demographics which soap operas,
games shows, life style programmes, and detective show are made for,
because they can be easily persuaded to by crap by the advertisers with
questioning their decisions. Catering for different kinds of audience
and not the same retarded bunch of stupid women all the time is what
diversity is supposed to be about.

> general public that are the main audience of Doctor Who... us

No they are not. The main audience of Doctor Who is men. 90% of science
fiction fans have always men. 90 of people who watch my gaming YouTube
channel are also men. That's who is into science, technology,
engineering, and mathematics. Why is everything being taken away from
them to please a bunch of child grooming perverts and stupid women who
need everything to be brought down their level and made all about them,
because they're institutionally autistic, and still they won't watch oe
understand it?

> long-time fans than can quote Doctor Who scripts chapter and
> verse are only a small proportion of that Saturday evening
> audience.
>
> Personally I think people just want to be entertained and Doctor
> Who is nothing more than a TV show to watch for some
> entertainment with the family on a Saturday evening. For some it

Sexually grooming children by constantly lecturing with one sided
arguments about how good it is to be gay is not entertainment. Not is
attacking and insulting the audience from being white, male, and
heterosexual.

> might even be escapism from real world events. BBC1's main

Escape to become homosexual, trans and effeminate? 99.9% of the audience
is not interested.

> audience generally have no interest in dissecting episodes of
> Doctor Who for hours on end or analysing events on how they
> 'fit' with the ancient lore of Doctor Who. We may do it, but
> we're hardcore fans, I don't believe that what 'we' think about
> Doctor Who counts for much in the real world.

The real world is not a bunch of far-left wing LGBTQPC++ and fourth wave
feminazi activists.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner