Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1i5i8$j21h$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:_RTD_tells_us_how_he=e2=80=99s_going_to_just_move_forw?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?ard?=
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 19:38:16 +1000

Blueshirt wrote on 9/5/24 2:57 am:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>>
>> There's nothing bigoted in anything that I have said. The
>> bigots are the people that have hijacked Doctor Who to use to
>> propagate their disgusting and degenerate far left agenda
>> using bigotry, sexism, racism, and trying to sexually groom
>> children.
>>
>> How can you possibly justify race swapping Isaac Newton? A
>> historical figure that everyone in the world knows was not an
>> Indian.
>
> I've told you, I think there's a bigger story there and it was
> done deliberately. As in, there's some sort of parallel universe
> timey-wimey stuff going on and he is a 'different' Isaac Newton.

I can't recall any School History Books mentioning 'Ironsides' helping
to defeat Hitler's Nazis in the Second World War!!

But I've seen it on 'Doctor Who', hence my theory the 'Doctor Who'
episodes occur in Parallel Universes!

> You've surely seen the clip from the forthcoming season where
> "mavity" is still a thing? (Instead of gravity.) So, without
> mentioning the rumours I've read and who they involve, I'm
> sticking with alternate universe.
>
> You can get back to me if I'm wrong and we'll deal with it then!
>
>>> I reckon Agamemnon has a thing for Ncuti and sexual grooming
>>> as it's pretty much all he goes on about these days. (When
>>> he's not throwing around insults.)
>>
>> Have you seen the pictures of the cross dressing pervert in
>> the papers?
>
> I've seen pictures of many cross-dressing people in the papers,
> (well, online news sites, as is more often the case these
> days)... cross-dressing doesn't make them perverts!
>
> Was Dick Emery a pervert? Barry Humphries? Frankie Howard? (etc.)
>
>> Do you seriously want to promote perverts like that as role
>> models for children?
>
> They see people doing stuff a lot worse than that! They just
> don't over-react to silly stuff and can probably see it for what
> it is, publicity.

A popular (here in Aussie) pop band/song/video clip from the 70's!!

https://duckduckgo.com/?kl=us-en&q=skyhooks&t=seamonkey&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXljmO_KPQaM

--
Daniel