Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1ip5q$niq5$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Professor inflitrates pro-Palestinian encampment; union
 leader calls for consequences
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 11:12:56 -0400
 <v1e117$3ej1v$2@dont-email.me>
 <atropos-EB37DD.13305807052024@news.giganews.com>

On 5/7/24 4:30 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v1e117$3ej1v$2@dont-email.me>,
>   moviePig <nobody@nowhere.com> wrote:
>
>> On 5/7/2024 3:39 PM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> For all definitions of 'reputable' equal to legacy media that support
>>> the Agenda, right, Effa?
>>
>> What sources do you consider most reliable and close to unbiased?
>
> None. We have no unbiased fact-based media in America anymore. It's all
> opinion and agenda-based.

Sure we do.  You don't listen to them, but they're there.

I don't care what their bias is, so long as they present FACTS.  Facts
aren't subject to opinion.  Facts can be checked.

In fact we have actual fact checking sites that do exactly that... but
you don't cite them.

Why is that?  Even CNN has a fact checker (Daniel Dale), and he
documents each and every one.
But you don't like when people do that... so you ignore what you don't
agree with.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0