Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1ip7r$niba$1@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: RTD tells us how he's going to just move forward
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 16:14:02 +0100

On 09/05/2024 14:59, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> On 08/05/2024 20:38, Blueshirt wrote:
>>>
>>> This is the real issue some fans have isn't it? Doctor Who
>>> should be all about them and their wants. A niche show for
>>> the nerds. The fact that the unwashed masses can now watch
>>> Doctor Who around the world on Disney+ really upsets the
>>> self-entitled among us who think Doctor Who should be just
>>> for them.
>>>
>>> Shout it out loud while you stamp your feet and raise your
>>> fist to the sky in anger... DOCTOR WHO IS OURS, YOU CAN'T
>>> HAVE IT!!!
>>
>> What did I tell you. Discrimination, Exclusion, and
>> Intolerance is what you really believe in. You're a bigot that
>> wants to discriminate against science fiction fans because
>> they are mostly men and totally exclude them from shows they
>> used to enjoy by taking them from them and removing everything
>> from them that appealed to men and people with intelligence,
>> and isolate them by constantly attacking and bullying them for
>> being fans and daring to protest against your sexist and
>> racist bigotry and intolerance of anyone that thinks
>> differently to you.
>
> <shakes fist> IT's OURS I SAY, OURS OUR OURS! GIVE IT BACK TO
> THE REAL FANS YOU NASTY DISNEY PEOPLE, HOW DARE YOU MAKE DOCTOR
> WHO AVAILABLE TO NORMAL PEOPLE! YOU BASTARDS!

They're not making it available to normal people. They've hijacked it
and changed it so that only homosexuals and transvestites can watch it.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner