Article <v1ir5j$nvbm$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1ir5j$nvbm$1@dont-email.me>

From: AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: What you need to know about the covid vaccines
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 10:47:00 -0500

On 5/9/2024 9:50 AM, Radey Shouman wrote:
> Tom Kunich <cyclintom@yahoo.com> writes:

>>> Tinnitus is quite common. Of my six closest musician friends, two have
>>> it. So does the ex-husband of one of them. He's an avid birder who,
>>> sadly, can hear almost no birdsong.
>>>
>>> I'm told tinnitus sucks. But I don't have it, despite the many various
>>> vaccines I've gotten.
>>>
>>> --
>>> - Frank Krygowski
>>>

>> There you have it. Frank did not get tintinus from the vaccines so the
>> vaccines do not cause it. Frank did not get Myocarditis from his
>> injections so they do not cause Myocarditis. Frank's world is very
>> small and extremely simple.
>
> It is remarkable what some can infer from a sample size of one.  I try
> not to mistake good fortune for good judgement.

Exactly.
After a long life of lead, cadmium, MEK, Trichlor, gallons
of cleanup lacquer thinner, catalyzed paint including
cyanoacrylics sprayed without a mask, asbestos, leaded
premium gasoline, driving habitually fast sans belt, Camel
straights and cigars, liquor, high risk behaviors
inappropriate to list here, and no mRNA shot here I am.

The downside is that most of my friends, lovers and
associates are dead.
--
Andrew Muzi
am@yellowjersey.org