Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1jpr3$v04p$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re=3A_RTD_tells_us_how_he=E2=80=99s_going_to_just_move_fo?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?rward?=
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 01:30:25 +0100

On 09/05/2024 15:28, Blueshirt wrote:
> The True Doctor wrote:

>>> I can't recall any School History Books mentioning
>>> 'Ironsides' helping  to defeat Hitler's Nazis in the Second
>>> World War!!
>>>
>>> But I've seen it on 'Doctor Who', hence my theory the
>>> 'Doctor Who'  episodes occur in Parallel Universes!
>>
>> Don't you understand the concept of plausible deniability?
>>
>> You cannot plausibly deny that Isaac Newton was a pure blooded
>> fair skinned Englishman. Everyone has seen what he really
>> looked like.
>
> Technically that's not really true, as we've only seen pictures
> of Isaac Newton...
>
> We have also seen pictures of Jewsus and he's commonly portrayed

No we haven't. Isaac Newton was painted within his own life time and
there is written testimony of which the pictures were painted and who by
as well as eye witness reports and Newtons own DNA as proof of what he
looked like and his ancestry. Nothing of the type exists for Jesus, who
is an amalgamation of different people merged together and not an
individual historical figure like Newton.

> as being white, yet anybody from that part of the world
> (Judea/Galilee) is olive brown skinned. So you can't always
> believe paintings from the past... people had agendas back then
> just as they do now!

Jesus or rather the people he was based on would have been of
Mediterranean appearance. Neither he nor Newton were ever of Indian decent.

> But, in a parallel universe as part of a story from a TV show a
> person from the past can easily be a different colour. So relax

No he can't. Britain had not immigration from India at the time of
Newtons parents and grandparents who are all recorded as being English
or British and there for white northern Europeans.

> for a bit and enjoy Season One of Doctor Who and we'll see where
> that "mavity" arc takes us...

Doctor Who ended in 2017!

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner