Article <v1js0r$v0ci$10@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1js0r$v0ci$10@dont-email.me>

From: Frank Krygowski <frkrygow@sbcglobal.net>
Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.tech
Subject: Re: What you need to know about the covid vaccines
Date: Thu, 9 May 2024 21:07:37 -0400

On 5/9/2024 6:57 PM, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
> On Thu, 9 May 2024 17:31:47 -0500, AMuzi <am@yellowjersey.org> wrote:
>
>> But 'broken down'??  Hardly. I'm fit and active and unlike
>> all my younger brothers I don't have a bald spot.

Males in my family don't go bald, but do go grey early. My father's hair
was completely grey by age 30. I chose not to inherit that gene.  ;-)

> My ancestors solved that problem long ago:
> <https://www.google.com/search?q=kippah&tbm=isch>

So _that's_ what those are for!

> I don't consider myself to be fit or active.  However, I'm doing
> better than most of my friends and relatives that are about my age
> (76) or older.

Last week, a member of the extended family who's in his 40s wanted me to
peek into the robin's nest that had been built near the ceiling inside
his garage. He asked something like "How nimble are you?"

I hopped onto a stool, then onto the table of his table saw and peeked
at the robin's eggs. I said "I'm at least that nimble." I didn't add
"Probably more nimble than you."

> I started loosing my hair about 40 years ago, when I
> switched from coffee to tea.  There's probably no connection, but I
> feel obligated to blame something.

Nope. I've been drinking copious amounts of tea since 1966, and I've got
a thick head of hair.

Also, https://www.earth.com/news/drinking-tea-delays-biological-aging/

(BTW, I'm convinced that "loosing" vs. "losing" may be the most common
English misspelling. I've seen that done by brilliant PhD researchers.
So you're in good company.)

--
- Frank Krygowski