Article <v1l88p$1cmu8$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1l88p$1cmu8$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Did What He Declared an Impeachable Offense in 2019
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 09:42:47 -0400

On 5/10/24 3:10 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

> https://townhall.com/tipsheet/spencerbrown/2024/05/09/sen-tom-cotton-says-us-house-has-no-choice-but-to-impeach-biden-n2638850
>
> Based on the Trump-Ukraine precedent of "withholding foreign aid already
> appropriated by Congress to help with his reelection, Biden must be
> impeached.

Not what Trump was impeached for, Dim Bulb.

>  President Trump—acting both directly and through his agents within and outside the United States Government—corruptly solicited the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations into—
> (A) a political opponent, former Vice President Joseph R. Biden, Jr.; and
> (B) a discredited theory promoted by Russia alleging that Ukraine—rather than Russia—interfered in the 2016 United States Presidential election.

Trump solicited foreign help to interfere with an election.  Where did
Biden do that. simp?

Where did Biden call to extort Bibi for dirt on his political rival.
Because that's what the impeachment was for, Dumbo.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0