Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1ldfe$1dsig$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:=20RTD=20tells=20us=20how=20he=E2=80=99s?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?=20going=20to=20just=20move=20f=20orward?=
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 15:11:42 -0000 (UTC)

Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:
> The Last Doctor wrote:
>>
>> Aggie is also imposing his own limited rules and viewpoint on
>> what is allowed in parallel universes. If there are an
>> infinity of parallel universes, somewhere there is a subset of
>> universes where Isaac Newton is of Indian descent and NOTHING
>> ELSE is very different. In a subset of those, he coins the
>> term “mavity”. In a subset of those, Time Lords are real. Etc.
>>
>> Somewhere, even, there is a universe where everything is
>> virtually identical to ours, but Aggie is a sane, open minded,
>> intelligent fellow who it’s a pleasure to converse with. But
>> it’s not this one, alas.
>
> Hang on a minute, does that also mean there's a parallel
> universe out there where David Yadallee is also a sane, open
> minded intelligent fellow?

Yes. The theory means that there must, moreover, be one where both of them
are like that. However, it’s so infinitely improbable that even the Heart
of Gold would have difficulty getting there.

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor