Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1le1r$1e0ov$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: =?UTF-8?Q?Re:=20RTD=20tells=20us=20how=20he=E2=80=99s?=
 =?UTF-8?Q?=20going=20to=20just=20move=20f=20orward?=
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 15:21:31 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v1l6f5$1c9ij$2@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> Blueshirt <blueshirt@eweka.news> wrote:

>>> You're beating the same old drum over the Isaac Newton thing...
>>> get over it! You seem very easily triggered. Relax.
>>>
>>> From what I hear... if you think Isaac Newton is the big issue,
>>> you ain't seen nothing yet!!!
>>>

>> Aggie is also imposing his own limited rules and viewpoint on what is
>> allowed in parallel universes. If there are an infinity of parallel
>> universes, somewhere there is a subset of universes where Isaac Newton is
>> of Indian descent and NOTHING ELSE is very different. In a subset of those,
>> he coins the term “mavity”. In a subset of those, Time Lords are real. Etc.
>>

>> Somewhere, even, there is a universe where everything is virtually
>> identical to ours, but Aggie is a sane, open minded, intelligent fellow who
>> it’s a pleasure to converse with. But it’s not this one, alas.
>>

> So what are your rules?

1. In an infinite multiverse, there are infinite possibilities.

2. Everything that CAN exist, WILL. Somewhere.

3. Everything that we believe CAN’T exist, WILL. Somewhere.

4. If any authority figure states that something is impossible, it is
almost certainly possible.

5. In all universes where he exists, if Donald Trump claims something about
himself is true, it is false. (Except in that one universe where Donald
Trump is a sane, intelligent, articulate and modest man who it would be a
pleasure to know; a universe even rarer than universes where both Aggie and
Dave are such people, and children routinely collect hen’s teeth and
unicorn farts, even though both animals are mythical in those universes.)

6. There is NO … rule 6.

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor