Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1lkbn$1fgng$1@dont-email.me>

From: solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: RTD tells us how he's going to just move forward
Date: Fri, 10 May 2024 17:09:11 -0000 (UTC)

The True Loon wrote:

> On 08/05/2024 21:36, solar penguin wrote:

You forgot to change it to ‘solar idiot’. Please try harder.

>> The True Loon wrote:
>>

>>> Doctor Who is not for the general public, it's for people who are
>>> educated in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics or those
>>> who want to be educated in science, technology, engineering, and
>>> mathematics.
>>
>> But not history? In that case it doesn’t matter if historical figures
>> like Newton are played by actors who don’t look anything like
>> them.
>>

> Historical science based on facts as opposed to the fake revisionist
> histories, lies and propaganda created by the woke bigots working for
> Minitrue.

If you’re worried about revisionist history, there’s something far
worse than Newton’s skin. The episode showed him being hit
by a falling apple. THAT NEVER REALLY HAPPENED! It’s just
a myth.

If you want to be angry at that scene, why aren’t you angry about
this, instead of of some silly minor detail that no-one cares about?

Someone’s unhealthily obsessed with race, and it isn’t RTD!

--
solar penguin