Article <v1n8hm$1u3jq$2@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1n8hm$1u3jq$2@dont-email.me>

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: Not a request for help, but an explanation?
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 08:59:49 +0100

On 11/05/2024 06:06, Borax Man wrote:
> On Thu, 9 May 2024 12:59:57 +0100
> The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid> wrote:

> Oh one other thing, did you encrypt your home folders?

Nope. I am extremely lax on security of that nature. Nothing I do or
think is in any way private, valuable or worth stealing.

I am so to speak an open book in the public domain :-)

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people by telling poor people that "other" rich people are the reason

Peter Thompson