Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1nda8$1v513$1@dont-email.me>

From: Daniel70 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Today's re-post from the archives
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 19:21:12 +1000

Blueshirt wrote on 11/5/24 12:37 am:
> Daniel70 wrote:
>> Blueshirt wrote on 10/5/24 7:22 pm:
>>>
>>> New Doctor Who episodes are less than fourteen hours away. RADW
>>> will be hopping tomorrow... or frothing at the mouth as the case
>>> may well be. Are you not tempted to join in the "Season One"
>>> fun?
>>>
>> Tempted?? Yes, I am. I've just been on Youtube watching a couple of
>> those Review/Prediction type clips (20-odd minutes) ..... and I've
>> got a reason to go and visit my Sister/Brother-in-Law (those with
>> Disney+) so, WHO knows, maybe Sunday (Mother's Day here in the
>> antipodes!!). ;-P
>
> You must own a smartphone?

Pay-as-you-go smartphone.... and I figure watching a one hour'ish
program would well and truly blow my normal account balance!!

Still looking at visiting my Sister/Brother-in-law ..... even
considering getting a (freebie-ish) Disney+ account in a couple of
weeks. Then I'd watch the Christmas-Who and first couple of New
Disney+Who episodes on this months Internet Download then watch the rest
of Disney+Who as part of next months Download .... then cancel Disney+.

> You can subscribe to Disney+ on that and stand it up against
> something to watch the new episodes with your cup of Twinings
> later... it only takes a click of a button to subscribe, well,
> providing the relevant subscription fee for the month is in your bank
> account. But it's 2024, accessing a streaming service isn't brain
> surgery!

But, as the asswipe might suggest (over and over and over) I am thick!!
IHHO, of course!!
--
Daniel