Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1nkmg$20mt4$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Professor inflitrates pro-Palestinian encampment; union
 leader calls for consequences
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 07:27:10 -0400
 <v1ip5q$niq5$1@dont-email.me> <jh7r3jd2f79istse123vde6n9jvqvkdb1f@4ax.com>
 <Gxqdnb5n5bqZPKD7nZ2dnZfqn_QAAAAA@giganews.com>
 <v1l7v7$1ck52$1@dont-email.me>
 <HWGdnaITltFewqP7nZ2dnZfqn_qdnZ2d@giganews.com>

On 5/10/24 1:56 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Yep. These 'fact-checkers' that Effa admires so much were the same partisan
>>> hacks that declared the lab-leak theory racist nonsense and Hunter's laptop
>>> to be Russian disinformation.
>>>

>> Nobody knows where covid comes from, and we still don't know. Nothing
>> you just said means shit without a source.
>>
>> And Hunter's laptop?  Again?  Show us the proof nobody tampered with
>> that when Rudy and Bannon had it?
>>
>> What is the incriminating information?
>
> And now the Scarf Lady, Dr. Deborah Birx, says that thousands of Americans
> could be injured from the mRNA Wuhan Flu shot and that some groups should
> not have been forced to get the jab.
>
> Weird how she wasn't saying that when Biden's decree was "take the shot or
> you're fired" in the federal government. Back then, she and your vaunted
> 'fact checkers' would only repeat the mantra that it's 'safe and
> effective'.

Full MAGA disclosure.

Psaki said agencies will have the ability to decide whether to stick
with the already-authorized attestation process, by which federal
employees voluntarily state whether they have been vaccinated, or to
require employees to provide proof of their vaccination status. She also
confirmed that federal employees could be fired if they refuse to get
vaccinated and do not qualify for medical or religious exemptions.

It wasn't "take the shot or you're fired", you fucking MAGA simp.

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0