Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1od03$262bd$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-10 (Friday)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 18:21:55 -0000 (UTC)

Ian J. Ball <ijball@mac.invalid> wrote:

>On Friday pay day(!),

You need to hire Christian Wolff as your accountant.

>after getting some work done (but not enough!!), I
>resolved to make yesterday a "movie day" when I got home, so I basically
>did.

>First, I put "Double Jeopardy" on Showtime on in the background. This is
>a long-time guilty pleasure of mine, but I haven't see it in likely over
>a decade. This time, I noticed that Keegan Connor Tracy has a bit part
>in this (context: this film is set in Washington state and New Orleans,
>but was primarily filmed in Vancouver!) - I didn't know Tracy has been
>around that long!!

She was already 28 and had a handful of tiny roles on tv and in movies
since the previous year. The woman does not age.

I really don't remember her before she played Diane Hughes on Jake 2.0.

>Also, I had forgotten that Michelle Stafford (Y&R,
>and one-time GH) almost had a film career, having a notable bit part in
>this film too!
>    In watching this, I realized there hasn't been a film like this in a
>long-time, and Hollywood needs to put out another flick like this with a
>plucky betrayed woman/wife on a mission of revenge! Righteous REVENGE!!
>while being pursued by somebody like Tommy Lee Jones!!

'Cuz Ashley Judd did 27 more of these?

Didn't I post about this a few months ago and weren't we making fun of
the legal concepts?