Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1oi3e$278o6$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: Doctor Who Space Babies review with spoilers
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 19:49:02 -0000 (UTC)

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <v1oh8i$272u8$1@dont-email.me>,
> The Last Doctor  <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>> This is a lie Dave, isn’t it? You didn’t write this. It’s AI generated
>> spaff.
>>
>> It’s full of errors (which is a bit like you) but is coherent and
>> grammatically correct (which is not at all like you). And it spots lots of
>> things that you never would.
>>

> You hate changes of style?

I love changes of style. But if you wrote one of your usual incoherent
point-by-points, I doubt CoPilot or whatever you used would be able to
polish your turd that far. I’d be delighted to be proved wrong - care to
post what you fed into the AI engine so we can see?

You’ve not written anything that coherent in this group - ever. And it’s
packed solidly with tells that it’s an AI composited screed.

>>> 6/10
>>>

>> Is that your rating, or is the AI a bigger fanboi than you?
>>

> Mine, so what is yours?

I’ll give my thoughts in due course. And I won’t run them through an AI
bot. It’s fine if you need that crutch. But you really should acknowledge
that it’s by no means your own work.

--
“The timelines and … canon … are rupturing” - the Doctor