Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1onig$28egn$1@dont-email.me>

From: Bobbie Sellers <bliss-sf4ever@dslextreme.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.anime.misc
Subject: Re: Daniel Penny's Legal Defense Fund
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 14:22:24 -0700

On 5/11/24 14:01, **** USA **** wrote:
> You know who he is.  Let's show him how real Americans respond.
>
> https://www.givesendgo.com/daniel_penny
>
> Daniel Penny is, a twenty-four-year-old college student and decorated
> Marine veteran, facing criminal charges stemming from him protecting
> individuals on a NYC subway train from an assailant who later died. Funds
> are being raised to pay Mr. Penny’s legal fees incurred the criminal
> charges filed and any future civil lawsuits that may arise, as well as
> expenses related to his defense. All contributions are greatly
> appreciated. Any proceeds collected, which exceed those necessary to cover
> Mr. Penny’s legal defense, will be donated to a mental health advocacy
> program in New York City.
>
> Share the link please.
Daniel Penny's lawyer 'applauds' DA's decision not to charge Brooklyn ...
Mar 16, 202403:45. The lawyer for Daniel Penny, the former Marine
indicted in the Manhattan subway chokehold death of a disturbed rider,
said Brooklyn prosecutors made the right call by not pursuing charges ...
https://nypost.com/2024/03/15/us-news/daniel-pennys-lawyer-applauds-das-decision-not-to-charge-brooklyn-subway-shoote<>