Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1qn2r$2pldl$2@dont-email.me>

From: "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sun, 12 May 2024 15:26:19 -0000 (UTC)

suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com> wrote:

>>>Nothing to see here.  Non citizens can't vote by law.

>>While true, how many of the illegals will qualify to apply for US
>>citizenship by the 2028 election?

>None. They would have to be legal immigrants to vote.

An immigrant with a green card (immigrant visa) cannot vote. To vote,
they must become naturalized citizens. Plenty of immigrants don't bother
with the naturalization process. Other than voting, running for public
office, or working a job with a security clearance that requires
citizenship, they have all the same rights as natural born Americans.