Article <v1st2n$3eavg$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1st2n$3eavg$1@dont-email.me>

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp@invalid.invalid>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.misc
Subject: Re: Yet Another New systemd Feature
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 12:20:54 +0100
 <l9ris7F74e0U1@mid.individual.net> <v1ac52$2gs3r$2@dont-email.me>
 <l9so4sFbj9uU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v1bril$1bh$1@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>
 <wwvv83p4p45.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk>
 <v1dusa$q8t$2@tncsrv09.home.tnetconsulting.net>
 <wwvwmo5nuwi.fsf@LkoBDZeT.terraraq.uk> <v1fic8$3st0e$2@dont-email.me>
 <v1goh2$5t3j$4@dont-email.me> <v1iduh$kv8v$2@dont-email.me>
 <v1jjub$tpl5$2@dont-email.me> <v1lh8f$1eir6$2@dont-email.me>
 <v1m39g$1iq5v$2@dont-email.me> <v1n8ir$1u3jq$3@dont-email.me>
 <v1nbb4$1unbv$1@dont-email.me> <v1ncug$1v239$1@dont-email.me>
 <v1p1ol$2ake7$2@dont-email.me> <v1p3ug$2bbun$2@dont-email.me>
 <v1pa1j$2g5ao$5@dont-email.me> <v1r1bd$2sb8f$1@dont-email.me>
 <v1r9v9$2vljb$6@dont-email.me>
 <668557f0-5e7b-6062-3ce1-44c7e2795b44@example.net>

On 13/05/2024 10:43, D wrote:

> On Sun, 12 May 2024, Lawrence D'Oliveiro wrote:
>
>> On Sun, 12 May 2024 19:21:33 +0100, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
>>
>>> Fox news? no one believes them EITHER
>>
>> Your ex-Dictator Trump used to be quite fond of them. Are they PNG now?
>>

> Are you mad? Trump is not a dictator. If this is your mental model of
> the world, I doubt we'll have many meaningful discussions, since we
> would not be able to agree on a common ground to establish any truth
> values of your claims.

Trump is simply an expression of democratic flatulence. A fart in the
general direction of those who think they are the natural rulers of the
world. Rather than a bunch of self important puffed up pricks. Fronted
by the limpest dick ever seen in US politics.

The clown show will limp on through another decade or so I dare say.
With the real sound and fury, signifying nothing as per usual.
Meanwhile in a far flung and recondite areas of society, some goodIdea™
will accidentally take root and flourish, despite the best efforts of
Big Bureaucracy to kill it off, and come along to change everything all
over again.

Followed by the usual panoply of people claiming it is a message from
God, or Satan, was their idea all along, was never their idea all along,
has deep and significant Meaning, or means nothing etc etc.

The most significant thing that happened in the 19th and 20th centuries
was noting to do with sociology or politics. It was the simple use of
fossil fuels that destroyed the value of Labour, as such. Then came
computers, which rendered the clerical classes obsolete. Now we have AI,
which is way smarter than Joe Biden.

Hey ho! R2D2 for president!
--
"Strange as it seems, no amount of learning can cure stupidity, and
higher education positively fortifies it."

    - Stephen Vizinczey