Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v1t3l9$3fp8p$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2024-05-12 (Sunday)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2024 06:13:10 -0700

On 5/13/24 1:30 AM, Ubiquitous wrote:

> What did you watch?

This weekend was actually very successful on the grading front (I may
actually be able to do nothing this coming Wednesday!!  :>  ), but that
means I was still grading yesterday, so I didn't get through much:

soaps: Fri's ep's in both.
    GH - Really not much happened. Sonny asked Booby Vista to be his
date to Brook Lynn's wedding (what could possibly go wrong?!). Ava
queried Sonny's pharmacist about this meds - I really think she just
wanted to shake his tree and let him know that he was on to the
medication being tampered with; she then maneuvers Sonny into asking Ava
to continue living with him. Joss and Dex flirt, and she tells him that
she's switching from pre-med to "environmental science" (useless!!).
Jason and Anna discuss Carly visiting John Brennan in prison, worried
that Carly revealed too much about Pikeman, and decide that Anna needs
to be the one to question Carly about it.
    DOOL - The "Mother's Day" epie. Holly "The Brat" explodes when
Nicole says that Holly is not allowed to go to prom, and storms out of
Mother's Day brunch, and needs to be calmed down by Eric. Sloan and Eric
are all lovely-dovey. Rolf (only via phone) informs EJ that the baby is
indeed Nicole's with Eric (what about the paternity results in the
safe?!!). Chanel decides that she can't deal with Paulina on Mother's
Day, and when Paulina shows up anyway, Chanel (righteously!) lets
Paulina have it.

golf - Whoa - Rory McIlroy absolutely *destroyed* Xander Schauffele on
the final day of the Wells Fargo Championship in Charlotte! And this is
true even still including the fact that McIlroy hit into the water on
the 18th Hole and double-bogeyed it - McIlroy still won by 5 of 6
strokes!! The whole day, McIlroy kept advancing, while Schauffele either
just treaded water or actually went backwards some.
    So McIlroy wins the Wells Fargo for the fourth time since 2010.

In the evening I put "Edge of Darkness" on Showtime Extreme on in the
background, though I was only half-paying attention. I had forgotten
that Caterina Scorsone was in this film.

What did you watch?