Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v204qu$99qs$1@dont-email.me>

From: Don Y <blockedofcourse@foo.invalid>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Dressing RG6
Date: Tue, 14 May 2024 09:51:38 -0700

I've several short (a few feet) lengths of RG6 that I
would like to "strongly coerce" into assuming a particular
dressing.

Securing the cables to a stationary surface isn't practical
without significantly lengthening them and distorting
their "natural" routing.

But, ISTM that I should be able to slip each cable into
a comparable diameter copper (?) pipe and then use traditional
tools to bend that pipe into the appropriate configuration.
I'd have to observe constraints like minimum bend radius
but are there other issues that I might "discover" down the
road?