Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v22l0g$usbn$1@dont-email.me>

From: "Ian J. Ball" <ijball@mac.invalid>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Disney upfront news stories
Date: Wed, 15 May 2024 08:40:00 -0700

On 5/14/24 10:45 PM, Robin Miller wrote:

> Disney Upfront Highlights: Here’s What Happened At North Javits Center
> With Bob Iger, Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds & First Golden Bachelorette
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/disney-upfront-2024-new-york-city-recap-1235916159/
>

> Jimmy Kimmel Targets Bob Iger, ‘Blue Bloods,’ P Diddy & Golden
> Bachelorette At Disney Upfront: “A Game Show Where You Can Win An Old Lady”
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/jimmy-kimmel-jokes-disney-upfront-2024-1235916144/

Some people think Jimminy Kimmel is funny. Some people...

> Disney Ad Chief Rita Ferro Makes Upfront Entrance In Animated ‘Family
> Guy’ Short, Hails Company’s Knack For “Transcending Generations And
> Igniting Pure Joy”
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/disney-family-guy-upfront-rita-ferro-animation-1235916198/

Ad Chief? F*** him!!

> ‘Agatha All Along’ Stars Kathryn Hahn, Joe Locke & Patti LuPone Tease
> Disney+ Series: “It Looks Like A 100 Million Dollar Movie”
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/agatha-all-along-kathryn-hahn-joe-locke-patti-lupone-tease-disney-series-1235916758/

I'll probably watch this, though I am not expecting much.

> ‘Only Murders In The Building’ Season 4 Gets Premiere Date & Trailer
> With Melissa McCarthy Joining Cast
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/only-murders-in-the-building-season-4-premiere-date-trailer-1235916354/

Anim will love that!!

> Marvel Teases Disney+ Release Dates For ‘Agatha All Along,’ ‘Daredevil:
> Born Again’ & ‘Ironheart’
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/marvel-premiere-dates-agatha-all-along-daredevil-born-again-ironheart-1235916398/

I am not sure I will bother with the last two. Disney's TV track record
has been... well, not good. And I never watched The 'Flix's "Daredevil".

> ‘The Rookie’ & Will Trent’ Held: What Midseason Launch Means For Future
> Of ABC Dramas
>
> https://deadline.com/2024/05/the-rookie-will-trent-midseason-launch-future-canceled-1235916130/

Booo! These are the only ABC shows I watch!!

At least they do plan to run them "straight through"...