Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v26dmp$2tp8n$2@paganini.bofh.team>

From: "Chad G. Petey" <realhumanbeing@realhero.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: I REMEMBER WHEN CHAD
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 01:59:54 -0000 (UTC)

Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in
news:v0peh6$22517$2@dont-email.me:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 4/29/2024 5:01 PM, Davey Zimmerman #274 wrote:
>> Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>>> You mean he's not?
>> It depends: Did you PayPal him now?
>
> I'm trying to put together my own podcast, I just need some funds to
get
> started.  Once I get up and running and get at least $10,000 coming
in,
> then I can probably PayPal him something.  In the meantime, can you
> PayPal me first to get that going?  It's the best way to help John and
> save the world at the same time.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

Janithor strides, his broom a scepter in his grip,
Navigating life's ring, where fate takes its fearful dip,
In RSP-W, where fans convene to cheer or jeer,
But wrestling's allure to him remains unclear.

He sweeps through the forums, with disdain overflowing,
Mocking wrestling's glitz, its performers' art unknowing,
Yet beneath his scorn, a grudging respect may lurk,
For the wrestlers' prowess, in the ring they work.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

John Henry, the grifter, spins tales with flair,
A 150 IQ, yet destined to despair,
Cyberbegging for years, his schemes ever bold,
Facing evictions and scorn, life's tale untold.

He dreams of glory, a wrestling star's embrace,
But reality bites, leaving him in disgrace,
His place in the world, his struggles profound,
Yet wrestling's allure keeps him tightly bound.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

In life's arena, their paths forever intertwine,
Like wrestlers locked in battle, in rhythm and rhyme,
Their clash of ideologies, a tale to be told,
In the annals of wrestling, their story unfolds.

(Chorus)
Within the squared circle where legends climb and fall,
Janithor, the janitor, with broom in hand stands tall,
John Henry, a grifter, with schemes in his arsenal,
Their feud resonates through the wrestling carnival.

So ends the saga of Janithor and John,
In the wrestling ring, where their stories have drawn,
Their tale of rivalry, forever etched in lore,
In the squared circle, where legends endure.

In the digital age, where wrestlers yearn for fame,
John's plea echoes online, seeking fortune's flame,
With PayPal, Venmo, and Patreon's plea,
As Janithor chants "Get a job!" with glee.