Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v26jfd$20265$11@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 03:38:21 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-05-15, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
> On Wed, 15 May 2024 08:06:30 -0500, chrisv wrote:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>>Reddit has that "karma" bullshit and a buncha idiots luring you to their
>>>brobdingnagian twat shots to get more karma.
>>
>> I consider myself blessed that I don't know what the fsck you are
>> talking about.
>
> It's a horrible, leftist place. They have a karma system for posts where
> if people agree with you, they will upvote your comment. If they don't,
> they'll downvote it. My experience has been that if you say something that
> is right of Marx, you're going to be downvoted into oblivion and
> eventually banned from most of the forums there. The moderators are very
> left-wing, so the people who remain on the service are too. Unless the
> forum specifically states that it is right-wing, it's not.
>
> Once you're identified as an enemy of the Communists, you're likely to get
> automated messages from Reddit telling you that suicide is not the answer.
> It's a horrible place, and you're best off leaving it for the homosexual
> Communists who don't know what gender they are anymore.

I spent some time at Reddit on a few subReddits. When they got rid of the
Compact view I quit going there.

And you're right about the stupid karma crap. On the screenwriting subReddit
(for example), if you mentioned that this "changing your gender" was pure
stupidity you had people following you just vote down every post you put up.
The joke was on them, though, as I could care less about the karma score.
(Actually I got more upvotes than you would think, because other people were
"secretly" tired of the Woke crap as well.)

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."