Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v26jvk$20265$12@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: "let's go Brandon".
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 03:47:00 -0000 (UTC)

On 2024-05-16, Lawrence D'Oliveiro <ldo@nz.invalid> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 May 2024 00:06:13 -0700 (Seattle), Relf wrote:
>
>> Oliveiro wrote:
>>> We all know leftists outnumber rightists the world over.
>>
>> Right, notice the massive ... crowds that Joe Biden draws.
>
> He did win the popular vote. Just like Trump’s previous opponent.

  I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how;
  but what is extraordinarily important is this—who will count the votes,
  and how.  —Joseph Stalin

And, in the U.S., the popular vote means nothing. It's the electoral vote
that determines the winner. Basically we've got six states ("battleground
states") that determine who wins. You could almost tell everyone else in the
44 other states to stay home. We already know how they're going to vote.
Then maybe the Democrats could get the votes counted in less than a month
for a change. (Fat chance, it takes a lot longer to finagle the vote than to
count it.)

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."