Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v26knb$20265$16@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 03:59:39 -0000 (UTC)
 <v1h1vt$827d$2@dont-email.me> <la33d6Fbn7iU6@mid.individual.net>
 <v1hnbb$fups$1@dont-email.me> <la3dtjFdesbU2@mid.individual.net>
 <v1i2c2$ib2s$1@dont-email.me> <la4ipbFiti0U2@mid.individual.net>
 <663d19f1$1$3711195$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v1jhph$t2ec$10@dont-email.me> <la5ie6FneglU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v21r7r$oul8$1@dont-email.me> <v229kn$s47i$2@dont-email.me>
 <1oc94j9hcmsunsq1fhjatfoabaee38d4lc@4ax.com>
 <6644fa6d$0$8475$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v24rlt$1hqnf$1@dont-email.me> <lamss3Fcgq7U2@mid.individual.net>

On 2024-05-16, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 16 May 2024 07:46:05 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>

>> I did not see a hint of that the short time I subscribed to Reddit.
>> The basic karma krap was enough for me to get the hell out.
>
> I haven't seen much of that other than the local city's subreddit but then
> r/adafruit, r/banjo, and r/MicroPython etc don't trigger political
> discussions.

Neither did r/mechanicalpencils or r/ereaders and a few others I went to
(past tense). It used to be easy to catch up on the threads — but without
the Compact View, it's nearly impossible — so I don't bother. I still end up
at Reddit every now and then when doing an Internet search, but that's about
it.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."