Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v26m0t$20r7o$1@dont-email.me>

From: Michael Moroney <moroney@world.std.spaamtrap.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: Archimedes "Arky" Plutonium flunked the math test of a
 lifetime-generation test
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 17:54:12 -0400

🤡 of Math and 🃏 of Physics Archimedes "Court Jester of Physics"
Plutonium <plutonium.archimedes@gmail.com> tarded:
> This needs to be a separate new book.
>
> Stunning experiment, absolutely stunning.
>
> Experiment 4
>
> Materials
> 1) I have 4 compasses for Magnetic North readings, the four are diameters 30mm, 35mm,40mm, 50mm.
> 2) I have a circular mirror 180mm diameter in a metal base

> When I move one compass near another, it moves the needles as if the moved needle acts as a magnet. And I can move a smaller needle 360 degrees by the moved bigger needle.

Hahahahaha!!!  StupidPlutonium, do you even know what compass needles
even are?  They don't just "act as a magnet", they ARE little magnets,
on a pivot!  You are so dumb and stoopid that you didn't even know that?
  Of course if you put another magnet (another compass) near a compass,
the needle will be deflected! It's only when there are no other magnets
around when the compass needle magnet aligns itself with earth's
magnetic field!  What a 🦤!!

> But nothing prepared me for this. I took my bathroom round mirror on a stand and moved it back and forth upon the smallest compass, 30mm and was able to make it move through a angle of 80 degrees. The larger compasses moved only 20 degrees, as I thrust the mirror over the tops of the compasses, back and forth like in Faraday law thrusting a magnet back and forth inside a copper coil.

Hahahaha again!!!  Looks like your mirror (more likely its frame or
base) is magnetized somehow.  Try some other random iron things to see
if they are magnetized, too.

> I tried a copper coil and the needles did not move.

And you didn't even think of putting a current through it?  Recreating
one of the earliest discoveries of electromagnetism? Oh that's right.
You aren't interested in science, you're interested in coming up with
the stupidest idea possible and claiming you "discovered" it!

> So, here, I need some theory explanation for why a mirror moves compass needles? Is the mirror reflecting the magnetic field??? If so, I may just well have found what can veer off course all ICBMs, by large reflective mirrors as the missiles are launched. Perhaps even the satellites in orbit can be engineered to be a mirror. Or even the telescopes up there, such as the new one in L2 orbit is gold plated.
>
> Would it not be fantastically funny, if Putin threatens to push nuclear buttons and we have the Webb telescope trained on Russia as a mirror and able to cause all ICBMs veer off course. Sort of reminds me of the Ancient Greek Archimedes using mirrors to blind the Roman ships attacking the harbor.

Leave it up to StupidPlutonium to think up the stupidest explanation
possible.

But,of course, StupidPlutonium is about to claim he "proved" or
"discovered" a way to knock down missiles by holding up his bathroom
mirror in front of one in flight! Or calling it up on his phone!

Hey Ghost of Uncle Al!  Get a load of Plutonium out-stupiding himself!!!

"I cannot believe how incredibly stupid Archie-Poo is.  I mean rock-hard
stupid.  Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid.  Surface of Venus
under 80 atmospheres of red hot carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid vapor
dehydrated for 300 million years rock-hard stupid.  Stupid so stupid
that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different
sensorium of stupid.  Archie-Poo is trans-stupid stupid.  Meta-stupid.
Stupid so collapsed upon itself that it is within its own Schwarzschild
radius.  Black hole stupid.  Stupid gotten so dense and massive that no
intellect can escape.  Singularity stupid.  Archie-Poo emits more
stupid/second than our entire galaxy otherwise emits stupid/year.
Quasar stupid.  Nothing else in the universe can be this stupid.
Archie-Poo is an oozingly putrescent primordial fragment from the
original Big Bang of Stupid, a pure essence of stupid so uncontaminated
by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that define
maximally extrapolated hypergeometric n-dimensional backgroundless
stupid as we can imagine it.  Archie-Poo is Planck stupid, a quantum
foam of stupid, a vacuum decay of stupid, a grand unified theory of
stupid.

Archie-Poo is the epitome of stupidity, the epiphany of stupid, the
apotheosis of stupidity.  Archie-poo is stooopid."