Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v27r1h$27vei$1@dont-email.me>

From: Justisaur <justisaur@yahoo.com>
Newsgroups: rec.games.frp.dnd
Subject: Re: [Bell of Lost Souls] D&D 2024 Edition Heads Back To Greyhawk,
 Makes Aasimar A Default Option
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 07:53:37 -0700

On 5/17/2024 12:58 AM, Kyonshi wrote:
> So... Aasimar, Goliaths, and Orcs now become player races, and Greyhawk
> might be a standard setting?

Ugh.  I'm all for weird PC races, but they don't belong in the PHB.
It's like pulling teeth to try to ban/change anything in there.

I was never a Greyhawk fan.  I tried to use it once or twice, but it
didn't do anything for me.

> Source:
> https://www.belloflostsouls.net/2024/05/dd-2024-edition-heads-back-to-greyhawk-makes-aasimar-a-default-option.html
>
> D&D 2024 Edition Heads Back To Greyhawk, Makes Aasimar A Default Option
> J.R. Zambrano
> 3 Minute Read
> May 15 2024
>
> That Game Informer interview is a doozy, revealing some potent new
> details about the upcoming 2024 Player’s Handbook and beyond.
>
> Yesterday, we got our first look at the new cover of D&D’s 2024 Player’s
> Handbook, thanks to an interview and teaser from Game Informer. But, it
> turns out, the gorgeous art of the new book isn’t the only thing
> revealed. Greyhawk beckons in the Dungeon Master’s Guide. Aasimar makes
> the jump to the default Player’s Handbook choice. And a surprising
> number of feats will be yours to choose from.
>
> All of this is just a taste of things to come. It sounds like the
> 2024-2025 revision of the rules is going to be bigger than we thought.
> Temperature is starting to rise on the ol’ excite-o-meter, which I guess
> measures temperature as well as excitement. Which I suppose makes sense.
> Heat makes molecules move. Heat also makes you really love or hate a
> wrestler. Plus where else are you going to see Val Kilmer and Al Pacino
> and Robert De Niro in the same movie?
>
> You guessed it, Heat.

Do people actually talk like this?  Especially about D&D?  Ugh.

--
-Justisaur

  ø-ø
(\_/)\