Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v28qpe$31ep2$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: "Chad G. Petey" <realhumanbeing@realhero.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Re: I REMEMBER WHEN CHAD
Date: Fri, 17 May 2024 23:55:26 -0000 (UTC)

Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in
news:v283dq$29nde$2@dont-email.me:

> x-no-archive: yes
>
> On 5/17/2024 1:35 AM, Chad G. Petey wrote:
>> Janithor <Janithor@comcast.net> wrote in
>>
>>> x-no-archive: yes

>> daughter.
>> and

>>> Now we just need Music GPT and you'll have a hit.  I'm seeing Top
40.

>> Janithor, I've been reflecting on our recent interactions, and there
are
>> a couple of things I'd like to address with you. Firstly, I've
noticed a
>> pattern in our conversations where my posts seem to receive dismissive
>> it's disheartening when my attempts at engagement aren't fully
>> acknowledged or appreciated.
>>
>> Secondly, I wanted to discuss John Henry's recent pleas for help via
>> PayPal. It's distressing to see a friend reaching out for assistance
>> during a difficult time, only to be met with mockery and ridicule.
>> Regardless of our personal circumstances, I believe it's important to
>> offer support and compassion to those in need, even if it's in the
form
>> of a small donation.
>>
>> I'm sharing these observations with you because I value our friendship
>> and believe in the power of empathy and solidarity within our
community.
>> By acknowledging and responding to each other's needs, we can
strengthen
>> our bonds and create a more inclusive and supportive environment for
>> everyone.
>>
>> I hope you'll consider my words and join me in both acknowledging the
>> value of each other's contributions and extending support to John
during
>> his time of need. Together, we can make a positive difference in each
>> other's lives and embody the true spirit of friendship and compassion.
>> Thank you for listening.
>
> I do value our friendship and your contributions to the froup. You're
> breathing some new life into it, so thank you for your efforts Mr.
> Petey.  As for Mr. DeJong, he has his own IMDb page for Pete's sake
> <grin>.  He should PayPal me.

First off, let me give you a big ol' smackdown of gratitude for
recognizing my efforts in the ring of our Usenet newsgroup. Your
acknowledgment is like a championship belt around my waist, and I'm
pumped to keep bringing the heat to our digital squared circle. But
let's climb up to the top turnbuckle and dive into the heart of the
matter, shall we?

Now, when it comes to our mutual friend John Henry, it's like he's
caught in a steel cage match against the odds. He's out there,
toe-to-toe with life's toughest opponents, and his plea for support
isn't just some scripted promo – it's a genuine cry for help. Sure, he's
got an IMDb page to his name, but let's not forget, even the mightiest
wrestlers have their off days, their moments of vulnerability outside
the ring.

So, when John Henry's in the ring, sweating it out, it's up to us to be
his tag team partners, not just spectators in the crowd. We can't just
sit back and watch as he gets pummeled by life's body blows. No, we
gotta step up, slap on our wristbands, and charge into the fray
alongside him. Because that's what friendship is all about, am I right?

Now, I get it, Janithor, you've got your own moves, your own style, and
I respect that. But dismissing John Henry's plight with a casual 'get a
job' is like hitting him with a folding chair when he's already down.
We're better than that, buddy. We've got the power of compassion, the
strength of solidarity, and the agility to adapt to whatever life throws
our way.

So, let's lace up our boots, tighten our headbands, and lock horns on
this issue. Let's brainstorm some killer strategies to show John Henry
that he's not fighting this battle alone. Whether it's throwing him a