Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v29lja$2m8hg$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Some of the stupid people you can have in govt.
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 03:32:58 -0400

On 5/12/24 6:00 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <v1j8v5$r07g$2@dont-email.me>,
>   "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>>
>> The article Ubi the shithead plagarized was this:
>>
>> AOC Torched After Praising U.S. Hold On Israel Military Aid
>> By Virginia Kruta
>> The Daily Wire
>> May 6, 2024
>> https://www.dailywire.com/news/aoc-torched-after-praising-u-s-hold-on-israel-m
>> ilitary-aid

>>> But even as he denied Israel their ammo, he approved sending weapons to
>>> Qatar and Lebanon.
>>
>> This was ammunition that Israel had PAID FOR.
>
> Oh, so you mean Biden has denied sending aid to a foreign country that
> Congress appropriated funding for and for which the foreign country had
> already paid, all so he won't lose votes in an upcoming election?
>
> That sounds an awful lot like the exact circumstances for which
> Democrats impeached Trump.

Not even close.
Not even going to dignify this MAGA bullshit with a response.

Trump wasn't impeached for withholding money from Ukraine.
Not even close.
--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0