Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v29n3a$2mjce$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: When They Tell You Who They Are...
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 03:58:32 -0400

On 5/12/24 11:56 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Sun, 12 May 2024 15:11:41 -0700, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> In article <v1qmma$6rjo$2@solani.org>, suzeeq <suzeeq@imbris.com>
>> wrote:

>>> Christian Nationalists are not Dems.
>>
>> But Dems are the ones in power, so since Effa said Christian
>> Nationalists are the ones in power, and Effa never makes a mistake, he
>> must be claiming the Dems are Christian Nationalists.
>
> That's how I read it and laughed myself silly for about 10 minutes
> figuring he had "engaged fingers on keyboard before engaging brain"
> which I confess to having myself doing that once or twice (no more
> than that though....) in my 15+ years here.

Once again, for the dummies, this time:

You don't think Mike Johnson is "in power"?  He runs half of Congress...
nothing can become law without his bringing it up for a vote in the
House. (He held up aid to Ukraine for MONTHS!)

You don't think Senators like Tuberville are "in power"? (He held up the
entire US Military for MONTHS!)

That's being "in power"... and both are Christofascists.
Want me to continue, or have you been humiliated enough?

I have about a dozen other examples of people who hold elected office
that hold power and are Christian Nationalists.  Those were just 2
examples of people who negatively affected US National Security.

You need more?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0