Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v29po5$2n3lp$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Biden Says the Quiet Part Out Loud
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 04:43:47 -0400

On 5/12/24 11:39 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Sun, 12 May 2024 22:52:46 +0000, BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> Yet no matter how many times they say the truth out loud-- just as Biden did
>> with this most recent "Hispanic voters" comment-- anyone who points it out is
>> gaslit and told, "Oh, it was just a slip of the tongue, that's not what he
>> meant."
>>
>> Yes. It is what he meant. His only slip was saying it out loud. This is all
>> part of the plan. No one, not even Biden, is so incompetent that he would let
>> 10 million illegals invade the country by accident. This is all on purpose.
>
> In my opinion that's exactly what Biden's record shows.

Great.  Now show some evidence... because, otherwise, it's my opinion
that you're probably full of shit.

Biden wants a comprehensive immigration bill, and was ready to sign on
to one that was (wait for it) WRITTEN BY REPUBLICANS with everything
Republicans have been asking for for years.

How do you reconcile that Republicans killed THEIR OWN BILL?
Any opinion on that?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0