Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v29rif$2nbbl$5@dont-email.me>

Newsgroups: can.politics
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2022 22:52:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: The Freedom Convoy? BS
From: Gregory Carr <gregorycarritithetocharity@gmail.com>

On Sunday, 6 February 2022 at 21:17:56 UTC-8, behi...@gmail.com wrote:
> The protesters/occupiers don't seem to give a rat's ass about the freedom=
 of the citizens that they are harassing. I hope the guvmint doesn't cave i=
n here.=20
> And to the Carr goof, just because I voted for the PPC doesn't mean I agr=
ee with them on every bloody issue. I am dead against Bernier's stance that=
 the truckers involved in these occupations are about freedom.=20
> I still support the PPC though. They are the best alternative to the abys=
mal governments that do everything they can to prop up their neo-con/neo-li=
beral agenda.=20
> Neo-Cons, and Neo-Liberals are the same shit.
You are faggot afraid  to use the name on your drivers license or welfare c=
heque. You are typical child molester.  You took it anally from your mother=
s dildo you are a faggot.  You are a moron a faggot sperm in the mouth homo=
.. You are a loser and a queer. The PPC does nothing for charity Maxime Bern=
ier is a lame ass who runs up with HA gangster chicks your all morons faggo=
ts and lowlifes. You are a loser shove your small penis grandma and grandpa=
.. I give more than than what I earn to charity 10% the PPC and its pedophil=
es and incest losers and homos total excrement freaks. Rape these bitches d=
ead.