Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v29roa$2nep1$1@dont-email.me>

From: FPP <fredp1571@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: [OT] Professor inflitrates pro-Palestinian encampment; union
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 05:18:00 -0400

On 5/14/24 1:50 AM, BTR1701 wrote:

>>> The government has the bandwidth.
>>
>> But the issue is that the public doesn't.
>
> Ah, yet more infantalization and condescension from the government.

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us to eat horse paste?

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us it would go away when it
got cold out?

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us to shine a bright light
inside us?

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us to inject disinfectant?

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us to take
hydroxychloroquin -  and wasted taxpayer money on 29,000,000 doses?

Where the fuck were you when your buddy told us it would just "go away
like a miracle"?

Where the fuck have you been, Rip Van Fuckstick?

--
"Thou shalt not make a machine in the likeness of a man’s mind." - OC
Bible  25B.G.

Gracie, age 6.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/0es3xolxka455iw/BetterThingsToDo.jpg?dl=0