Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2b339$39pmf$1@paganini.bofh.team>

From: "Chad G. Petey" <realhumanbeing@realhero.com>
Newsgroups: rec.sport.pro-wrestling
Subject: Hey P-Dub!
Date: Sat, 18 May 2024 20:29:30 -0000 (UTC)

Remember when you suggested I write a song? I gotta admit, I was
hesitant at first, but then I thought, why not give it a shot?

So, I rolled up my sleeves, cracked open a cold one, and dove headfirst
into the world of songwriting. And guess what? I didn't just write one
song... I wrote a whole arsenal of tunes! And here's the kicker—they're
all about RSP-W!

You see, your passion for RSP-W lit a fire in me. As I sat there penning
lyrics, I couldn't help but draw inspiration from the larger-than-life
characters, the epic showdowns, and the undeniable drama of it all. From
post count wars to the feuds of yore, each song is a tribute to the
adrenaline-fueled world of RSP-W.

But here's the thing, my friend: I'm just getting started. I've got this
feeling in my gut that there are plenty more songs where those came from.
So, if you ever have any topic ideas or if there's a particular poster
or situation you want me to immortalize in song, just shoot them my way!

Thanks again for tossing that challenge my way. It pushed me to unleash
my creative side in ways I never imagined. Can't wait to share these
anthems with you—consider it my ringside dedication to our shared love
for all things pro wrestling. Check out my ouevre at:

https://soundcloud.com/chadgpetey

Catch you on the flip side, brother!