Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2bmat$324f9$6@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: Find "py.exe" & copy it to "Python" (flat, no extension).
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 01:57:49 -0000 (UTC)
 <la33d6Fbn7iU6@mid.individual.net> <v1hnbb$fups$1@dont-email.me>
 <la3dtjFdesbU2@mid.individual.net> <v1i2c2$ib2s$1@dont-email.me>
 <la4ipbFiti0U2@mid.individual.net>
 <663d19f1$1$3711195$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v1jhph$t2ec$10@dont-email.me> <la5ie6FneglU1@mid.individual.net>
 <v21r7r$oul8$1@dont-email.me> <v229kn$s47i$2@dont-email.me>
 <1oc94j9hcmsunsq1fhjatfoabaee38d4lc@4ax.com>
 <6644fa6d$0$8475$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <v24179$1c3qk$2@dont-email.me> <v246gl$1d8oq$3@dont-email.me>
 <lamt35Fcgq7U4@mid.individual.net> <v26rjl$21vl0$1@dont-email.me>
 <6647492e$0$7080$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <lapkrgFp5ejU1@mid.individual.net>

On 2024-05-17, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On 17 May 2024 12:10:22 GMT, Andrzej Matuch wrote:
>
>> As far as I know, Gab isn't on Reddit. They've done everything they can
>> to destroy Gab too since their app is blacklisted from iOS and Google
>> Play. They've also taken their web servers and blocked their payment
>> system.
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/gab/
>
> There aren't a lot of posts and the most recent was a month ago. r/twitter
> is mostly people bitching about twitter/x so I don't know what purpose
> would be served.

I started a subReddit. Lost interest in it almost immediately. I decided I
would delete it but, I found, Reddit has a policy of not letting you delete
your own subReddit. If you abandon it, they can give it to someone else.
Reddit, just another crappy (and Woke) "social" media site.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."