Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2dfv1$gkjv$1@solani.org>

From: Physfitfreak <physfitfreak@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: sci.physics
Subject: Re: What Made My Day Today? :-)
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 13:21:21 -0500
 <tcobu8$fodr$1@solani.org> <tcv9ke$jem0$1@solani.org>
 <tdpflr$4am0$2@solani.org> <tegpcl$h60v$1@solani.org>
 <tf03hh$qgti$1@solani.org> <tg3eqa$8ea3$2@solani.org>
 <tkfbrn$k92l$1@solani.org> <ucd5n0$iut6$1@solani.org>
 <ucfqop$am2l$2@solani.org> <ucub28$i0lb$1@solani.org>
 <ucvidu$s3d5$1@solani.org> <ud1s8j$t5k6$1@solani.org>
 <uv17ne$av83$1@solani.org> <uv1q7c$a91m$1@solani.org>
 <uv1utu$ab30$2@solani.org> <uv9ajb$epr7$1@solani.org>
 <uv9b9d$f368$2@solani.org> <v0e7n4$7iv$5@solani.org>
 <v0e9lv$ac2$1@solani.org> <v0ea64$ac2$2@solani.org> <v0ed4o$ac2$4@solani.org>
 <v0ei59$e2a$1@solani.org> <v0je9j$31ta$2@solani.org>
 <v0m4j7$4djs$2@solani.org> <v0m5fq$4djs$3@solani.org>
 <v0sbbc$8442$1@solani.org> <v0tt8u$91t7$2@solani.org>
 <v0u2o1$8lj7$1@solani.org> <v0u7lj$3bjck$2@dont-email.me>
 <6632b34f$0$3711196$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v10nqo$tlf$5@dont-email.me>
 <6634d516$0$6438$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com> <v1b8j1$3kv3$1@solani.org>

Jay Kim, a south Korean young celebrity, four years back converted to
Islam saying to his fans he chose so on solid reasons and not for
publicity.

Nobody of course paid much attention.

Then, on Telegram, I kept hearing more and more about him doing this and
that, creating news. Still at least I didn't pay any attention to it.
Considered it celebrity crap for increasing his fans (which are in
several millions).

Then beginning in last year, he began traveling to Moslem nations,
including Iran, and visited places that indicated he had some serious
and genuine interest in studying Islam. It began, for me, to more and
more resemble Mongols' reaction towards Iran and Islam centuries back
when they came in contact with it. Mongols who objectively observed and
studied it, became better Moslems than Iranians themselves. They became
better Iranians!

Iran of that time, after getting reduced to near zero by Mongols, grew
again with great help from them, who were then nothing but Iranians.

This Jay Kim guy, now Davood Kim, began to remind me of that process :)

As more news of his activities spread and reached me, it more and more
pointed to the fact that his efforts were totally genuine and personal.
He practically visited every important shrine inside Iran and Iraq, with
great objectivity, not even seeing differences between Shiite and Sonni
Islam, but regarded those distinctions as distinguishing attributes
rather than disparities, much like the Mongols did eight centuries ago,
and as it logically should be approached.

Today, I found out (via Telegram) he has gone back to south Korea and
built a Mosque by his own money!... This is a clip from that new Mosque.
Not that many adherents there yet, but Mosques have a way of getting
more and more busy until the need for more of them arises :-)

Islam is the best answer to the lost and abandoned billions of young
people in the world, ravaged by stupid cro-magnon ways and shortcomings.
This man's way of finding the answer for them has really made my day :)

https://streamable.com/zoipj5

What a man. He sure has found his way to put all those millions of fans
on a road to self-discover and new experiences and opportunities, much
opposed to other useless celebrities who only waste their fans' time.

So this man wasn't just a celebrity :) He is a sample of what a Modern
Human is and can do.