Article <v2e3cv$3kb9n$1@dont-email.me>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2e3cv$3kb9n$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: cpu-x
Date: Sun, 19 May 2024 23:53:03 -0000 (UTC)
 <v2bfd1$30s59$3@dont-email.me> <v2blof$321sk$1@dont-email.me>
 <krrj4j1tn582o1rsmtcs7a6eiuacskg3mu@4ax.com>
 <664a2f9e$0$2422123$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <lauvhhFing7U6@mid.individual.net>

On 2024-05-19, rbowman <bowman@montana.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 May 2024 12:58:06 -0400, DFS wrote:
>
>> Trump didn't die from it.
>> I didn't die from it.
>> You and your wife didn't die from it.
>
> Neither I or my ex died from the vaccine -- because we didn't get it. She
> was particularly reluctant since as a librarian she was required to
> receive the swine flu vaccine in 1976 and was one of the lucky winners of
> a mild case of Guillain-Barré,
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak
>
> For us the who episode was like a bad case of deja vu. The government
> panicked and followed its usual course of 'Do something! Anything!'.
>
> If I ever had covid I didn't notice. She did and reported the headaches
> were a bitch but it wasn't life-threatening.

I guess DFS hasn't been watching the news. Almost every day some healthy,
young athlete keels over on the field or court. Myocarditis has become a
big thing for young people now — until the mRNA BS "vaccine" it was almost
completely unknown to effect young people. DFS can keep his head in the
sand, but reality will eventually intrude despite his willful ignorance.

No one in my family got the "vaccine." I got covid... it wasn't fun but I
got over it without going to the doctor. The excessive mortality rate didn't
rise until *after* the so-called "vaccine" was released. Although "covid
deaths" were reportedly high (for people with multiple comorbidities),
"strangely enough" heart attacks and deaths from the flu dropped
significantly (flu deaths almost non-existent) in the time before the mRNA
"vaccine." Obviously comorbidities were ignored. (These are often the real
cause of death during the seasonal flu outbreaks.)

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."