Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2fep5$3vjra$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: Re: cpu-x
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 12:13:25 -0000 (UTC)
 <v2bfd1$30s59$3@dont-email.me> <v2blof$321sk$1@dont-email.me>
 <krrj4j1tn582o1rsmtcs7a6eiuacskg3mu@4ax.com>
 <664a2f9e$0$2422123$882e4bbb@reader.netnews.com>
 <lauvhhFing7U6@mid.individual.net> <v2e3cv$3kb9n$1@dont-email.me>
 <o2am4j9m2g72dpgp0pioi8m566sa80gkpv@4ax.com>

On 2024-05-20, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> wrote:
> On Sun, 19 May 2024 23:53:03 -0000 (UTC), RonB
><ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Neither I or my ex died from the vaccine -- because we didn't get it. She
>>> was particularly reluctant since as a librarian she was required to
>>> receive the swine flu vaccine in 1976 and was one of the lucky winners of
>>> a mild case of Guillain-Barré,
>>>
>>> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak
>>>
>>> For us the who episode was like a bad case of deja vu. The government
>>> panicked and followed its usual course of 'Do something! Anything!'.
>>>
>>> If I ever had covid I didn't notice. She did and reported the headaches
>>> were a bitch but it wasn't life-threatening.
>>
>>I guess DFS hasn't been watching the news. Almost every day some healthy,
>>young athlete keels over on the field or court. Myocarditis has become a
>>big thing for young people now — until the mRNA BS "vaccine" it was almost
>>completely unknown to effect young people. DFS can keep his head in the
>>sand, but reality will eventually intrude despite his willful ignorance.
>>
>>No one in my family got the "vaccine." I got covid... it wasn't fun but I
>>got over it without going to the doctor. The excessive mortality rate didn't
>>rise until *after* the so-called "vaccine" was released. Although "covid
>>deaths" were reportedly high (for people with multiple comorbidities),
>>"strangely enough" heart attacks and deaths from the flu dropped
>>significantly (flu deaths almost non-existent) in the time before the mRNA
>>"vaccine." Obviously comorbidities were ignored. (These are often the real
>>cause of death during the seasonal flu outbreaks.)
>
> There is no getting DFS's thick skull. It appears that he exists only
> to repeat whatever it is that his government and mainstream news want
> everyone to believe. Vaccines good, hesitancy bad. Ignore the people
> around you suddenly dying. Ignore the fact that your healthy friends
> suddenly have tumours on their uterus. Ignore the fact that, in the
> case of my wife's cousin in Sao Miguel, your cousin had a stroke at 42
> that has essentially turned her into a vegetable that is confined to a
> wheelchair. The government said "safe and effective" so "safe and
> effective" it must be, even when evidence is compiled showing that it
> is not. When even Pfizer's own documents show that their own "vaccine"
> caused significant damage and Astrazeneca admitted that theirs causes
> blood clots, exactly like what was claimed by us right-wing crazies at
> the time,
><https://petersweden.substack.com/p/bombshell-astrazeneca-admitted-side>
> we must ignore everything and repeat what the government and our media
> tell us.

Put you're brain in neutral, we'll do your thinking for you. DuFuS has
bought into that — hook, line and sinker. How do you become a brain-dead,
automaton zombie like that? Too much TV news?

I didn't buy into TV News in 1971 when I was 15 years old — and the
newscasters at least tried to pretend to be neutral back then. Now they
don't even make the slightest effort. Just pure, undiluted propaganda.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."