Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2fo45$1i98$1@dont-email.me>

From: RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com>
Newsgroups: comp.os.linux.advocacy
Subject: (OT) Senile & Chief making it up again
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 14:52:53 -0000 (UTC)

Apparently Biden thinks that when he was vice-president Obama sent him to
Detroit to do something or other about the pandemic. Just more making up
self-aggrandizing bullshit as he goes. Being senile he has no filter to
limit his lies to something remotely credible. But he's "sharp as tack," in
private we're told by the lying hacks who surround him. And this is who we
want hovering around the red button? What could *possibly* go wrong?

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1792345714980258025

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."