Article <v2grhv$1kiah$8@i2pn2.org>
Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2grhv$1kiah$8@i2pn2.org>

From: Richard Damon <richard@damon-family.org>
Newsgroups: comp.theory,sci.logic
Subject: Re: Can D simulated by H terminate normally? Message_ID Provided V2
Date: Mon, 20 May 2024 20:57:35 -0400
 <v0loq2$2g493$1@i2pn2.org> <v0lq7d$14579$2@dont-email.me>
 <v0ls98$2g492$7@i2pn2.org> <v0m29q$166o1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m37e$2gl1e$1@i2pn2.org> <v0m3v5$16k3h$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m55t$2gl1f$3@i2pn2.org> <v0m5sn$172p4$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m7em$2gl1f$5@i2pn2.org> <v0m7tq$17dpv$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0m8g9$2gl1e$6@i2pn2.org> <v0m978$17k7o$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0mko6$2hf3s$2@i2pn2.org> <v0n59h$1h98e$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0o037$2j1tu$3@i2pn2.org> <v0oc65$1q3aq$3@dont-email.me>
 <v0p9ts$2ki5r$6@i2pn2.org> <v0q1rk$2a3u1$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0qkti$2m1nf$1@i2pn2.org> <v0r4a3$2hb7o$6@dont-email.me>
 <v0rsbr$2m1nf$6@i2pn2.org> <v0segm$2v4oq$1@dont-email.me>
 <v0t8o9$2p3ri$2@i2pn2.org> <v0tpjf$3881i$5@dont-email.me>
 <v0ulma$2qov4$1@i2pn2.org> <v2e45j$3kf2k$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2e7up$1g2n9$13@i2pn2.org> <v2edto$3pl2i$2@dont-email.me>
 <v2ef1c$1g2n9$14@i2pn2.org> <v2fcag$3v3p1$2@dont-email.me>
 <v2fpt4$1pfh$6@dont-email.me>

On 5/20/24 11:23 AM, olcott wrote:
> On 5/20/2024 6:31 AM, immibis wrote:
>> On 20/05/24 05:11, Richard Damon wrote:
>>> Nope. Make a claim, you need to prove it.
>>
>> You just made a claim. Prove that he needs to prove it.
>
> I cannot prove verified facts to liars or to people having insufficient
> knowledge of the semantics of the C programming language.

Since it is an UTTER LIE that we do not have a sufficient knowledge of
the semantic of the C programming langage.

It is clear the issue is that YOU have an insufficient knowledge of
logic to be able to actually form a real proof of anything of imporanace.

I seem to remember you giving up on your Turing Machine lessons when you
were asked to show a Turing Machie for a simple decision problem. That
reveals you logical intelegence.

> The halt status of the following C functions is entirely self-evident
> to anyone having sufficient knowledge of the semantics of the C
> programming language.

SO, STRAWMEN. The fact that you resort to them just proves your
incompentance.