Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2hods$h6eq$2@dont-email.me>

From: The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM>
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Re: Dr. Who Review | Season 14 Premiere "Space Babies" is So DAMN
 AWFUL It Nearly Makes My Head EXPLODE!
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 10:10:19 +0100

On 21/05/2024 03:05, Ubiquitous wrote:
> Doctor Who was absolutely destroyed by the Timeless Children, and Season 14
> is essentially a sick parody of this once great show, showcasing the
> political agenda of Russell T. Davies and Ncuti Gatwa, dropping subtle and
> not-so-subtle messaging hostile to a significant part of the fanbase, and if
> that wasn't enough...it sucks.  It REALLY sucks.  Aside from all the

And this woke garbage could barely even manage better than 1/3 of the
audience of the Eurovision Song Contest which was made for exactly the
same audience.

RTD needs to be replaced with RTE, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/article/2024/may/20/erdogan-accuses-eurovision-song-contest-of-threatening-the-family

Doctor Who been totally destroyed in order to please a bunch of far left
woke retards that won't even watch it.

> controversy, there are parts of this episode every bit as stupid as Star Trek
> Discovery.  NO Whovian should ever watch this willingly, but if you're still
> curious, here's what happened, and why it made my head want to explode...
> #doctorwho #disneyplus #ripdoctorwho
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fV7AUrzIL34

So you are actually Doomcock. Finally he has been unmasked.

> --
> Let's go Brandon! >

You need a better hash tag than that. Why don't we start a new one.

#ReplaceRTDwithRTE

and

#RTEnotRTD

and

#RTEforShowrunner

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner