Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2i77o$juul$1@dont-email.me>

From: chrisq <devzero@nospam.com>
Newsgroups: sci.electronics.design
Subject: Re: CO2 Funny
Date: Tue, 21 May 2024 14:23:04 +0100

On 5/21/24 04:15, john larkin wrote:
> This is wonderful:
>
> https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/comment/2024/05/20/joe-biden-democrats-green-transition-evs-energy-costs/
>
> "Contrast Biden voter certainty with their knowledge about carbon
> dioxide. Nearly one in five Biden voters think there should be no
> carbon dioxide at all because it’s a poison..."
>
> "Forty four per cent of Trump voters and 26 per cent of Biden voters
> were able to correctly identify the approximate concentration of
> carbon dioxide in the atmosphere; nearly three quarters of Biden
> voters were wrong by a factor of between 100 and 1000."

Are we surprised ?. More like mass psychosis and death wish at the
highest levels of western governments. So infused with dogma and
dodgy science, they will bring down the whole house, rather than
admit they are wrong.

Still, control the cost and access to  energy worldwide, and they
will control the world. Fascism, same shit, different wrapper...