Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2jofi$1r8j$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com>

From: Andrew <andrew@spam.net>
Newsgroups: comp.mobile.ipad,misc.phone.mobile.iphone,comp.sys.mac.apps
Subject: Re: Apple publicly apologizes for celebrating its destruction of the human experience
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 03:23:31 -0000 (UTC)
References: <v1jt7u$j6mm$1@novabbs.org> <v1tm3i$1tl9$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lafd8uF7kr5U1@mid.individual.net> <v1ua28$9o1$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lag2maFamq4U2@mid.individual.net> <v20au3$2lra$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <laht3sFj4d6U2@mid.individual.net> <v20pgv$2js6$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <laia87Fl173U1@mid.individual.net> <v210fj$155h$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lailu4FmkmhU1@mid.individual.net> <v2310s$2m50$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lal7e1F4kmpU1@mid.individual.net> <v23qhg$1cim$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lamqejFc6ijU1@mid.individual.net> <xn0olw1p25yb2w5002@reader443.eternal-september.org> <v27tbo$p2q$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <v27vt4$293un$1@dont-email.me> <lapefjFod2lU1@mid.individual.net> <v280ua$ucp$1@nnrp.usenet.blueworldhosting.com> <lapotoFps0qU1@mid.individual.net>

Jolly Roger wrote on 17 May 2024 19:19:21 GMT :

> These numbers don't include vulnerabilities from all Android smartphone
> vendors, but do include all iPhones since only Apple makes them.

As I said, I am well aware that the CISA exploits break exploits down into
categories which become complex and which only you seem to have understood.

> Any
> rational adult will know that it is therefore inherently unfair to
> exclude some Android vulnerabilities from some Android smartphone
> vendors when comparing to iPhones. You know this. You just don't care
> because of your very clear bias.

Since you were the only zealot who understood the vulnerabilities were
categorized in a complex way, I let you off the hook when you calculated
the iOS exploits to be 1.64 times the Android exploits, Jolly Roger.

When I first told you about CISA's report more than a year or two ago, I
also ran those calculations and found iOS to be over 10 times Android, and
in that case I included the Samsung bugs into the Android ones too.

It really doesn't matter how much Apple is exploited more than Android
though, as the main point is that you believe only what Apple tells you.

And Apple is never going to tell you Apple has the worst support in the
industry, Jolly Roger. Nor are they going to tell you that the iPhone is
always exploited far more than Android is exploited, Jolly Roger.

And there are good reasons why iOS is exploited more than Android too.
You need to get your data from outside of Apple's brilliant marketing, JR.

>>> His trolls are as weak as his intellect. All are easily proven false.
>>
>> You call every fact
>
> Your so-called "fact" (that Apple's iPhones are exploited ten times as
> much as Android phones" has been easily proven to be FALSE - a LIE -
> which greatly upsets you.

Actually, the only thing that matters is the iPhone is exploited.
A lot.

Apple will never advertise that the iPhone is exploited more than Android.
Apple won't even tell you the iPhone is exploited.

Did you ever wonder why Apple always says the iPhone "may" have been
exploited every time that any known exploits have been explained to them?

They want YOU (the gullible customer) to believe it wasn't exploited.
When it was.

> You're emotional. You're not in a position of
> rationality. So you resort to ad hominem slinging your little schoolyard
> insults. You're a pathetic mental & emotional weakling.

And yet, I'm the one who informed YOU that Apple only fully supports a
single release, Jolly Roger.

It's no longer shocking how little you know about iOS, Jolly Roger.