Deutsch   English   Français   Italiano
<v2kbt2$13ncm$2@dont-email.me>

From: David Brown <david.brown@hesbynett.no>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.c
Subject: Re: Can D correctly simulated by H reach its own line 06 and halt?
Date: Wed, 22 May 2024 10:54:57 +0200
 <87v837kinv.fsf@nosuchdomain.example.com> <v2h65i$e0lf$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2hk19$gcup$1@dont-email.me> <v2i7no$jvcs$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2i95g$kdk7$1@raubtier-asyl.eternal-september.org>
 <v2i9ur$kiq6$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2inha$n6d0$1@raubtier-asyl.eternal-september.org>
 <v2io05$n763$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2io8l$nab4$1@raubtier-asyl.eternal-september.org>
 <v2iot3$ncsb$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2ipoi$nifm$1@raubtier-asyl.eternal-september.org>
 <v2iq9s$nktr$1@dont-email.me> <v2j40o$pbui$1@dont-email.me>
 <v2j59o$ph45$1@dont-email.me>

On 21/05/2024 23:56, olcott wrote:
> On 5/21/2024 4:34 PM, bart wrote:

>>> There is no other group that knows enough about the semantics of the
>>> C programming language and there is no other group still alive that
>>> knows enough about the semantics of programming languages.
>>
>> Then FFS take it to Reddit, where there are a myriad thriving forums,
>> rather than a dying usenet group populated by a few aging regulars.
>>

> I have taken it to many different forums.
> This is one of two forums where someone actually answered the question.
> Two years ago someone answered the assembly language version of the
> question. I think the Reddit banned me for even asking the question.

The /only/ reason you are not banned here is because unmoderated Usenet
groups cannot ban people.

You post obsessively in many places, and face nothing but rejection,
ridicule, and banning.  Has it ever occurred to you to look for the
common factor here?  It is /you/, and the posts you make.  If you truly
want to make progress on your bizarre ideas, you are going to have to
re-think your strategy - it is entirely obvious to everyone that you
will not get the answers you are asking for here or anywhere else with
your current posting style.